Thursday, May 27, 2010

the one with my favorite photos

So sorry I haven't posted in a day. Wednesdays are so busy and then I worked again today. So, I'm late. Many apologies.

Here you go Alison, my favorite photos. This was mega hard. I had intended these favorite lists to only have 5 in them. No way I could only choose 5 photos. Truly, all my favorite pics are of Adam and Chloe, but I tried to broaden things a bit and I chose a photo from each life phase.
Enjoy.

My sister and me. I love this because it really shows our age difference, which I don't even notice these days.

Me and Grandaddy. This has been one of my favorite photos since I was itty bitty. I love my Grandaddy.

My favorite high school crew. These were super fun days.
I love these three people. Love love love.

Oh Troy. This was hard-picking just one photo to represent college. I've always loved this one, though. Friends from different phases of college all in one photo. I love my Troy.

Adam and me in Greece two months before our wedding. It was so so beautiful and so so fun. We are sitting on Mars Hill. It was simply amazing walking where Paul walked.

Our wedding day. My favorite photo of the day.

It's silly that this is one of my favorites. I love it because I can still feel the joy behind those smiles. We had only been married about three weeks and we were just giddy to be together. It was a really sweet time.

I will never ever forget this moment as long as I live. Adam took our sweet three-day-old baby girl so that I could rest and nap. I absolutely could not sleep. I sat on the edge of the bed for an hour and cried as I looked at them. It was joy unimaginable.

My sweet precious baby girl. Life with her is bliss.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Maegan! I love this series of posts- it is so much fun! Could you do a list of your favorite worship music? I want SO BADLY to listen to Christian music, but get bored with WDJC. Any suggestions would be awesome! Hope things are great!

    ReplyDelete