Monday, May 24, 2010

the one with favorite books and websites

Thanks to Kristi for playing the game! Remember to leave a comment and ask for a favorite list for me to do this week!

Kristi asked for two so here we go:

Favorite books:

1. The #1 Ladies Detective Agency. All-time favorite books. I read them over and over and over. Haven't seen the HBO series yet, would really love to. Loved this image I found of Ma Ramotswe. She's my hero.

2. God's Smuggler. Amazing tale of courage, faith, and the Gospel. Love it.

3. Harry Potter. Read them 8000 times and it never gets old.

4. Let the Nations Be Glad. Handbook for the mission-hearted.

5. Lineage of Grace series. I love these sweet little books. I love imagining women in Scripture. I can't wait to read these with Chloe Belle and watch as God's Word becomes living and active in her life!!!


Favorite blogs/websites:
(this was painfully hard-for sites I just went with the ones I visit the most. I tried to be honest and not just what I thought was cool.)

1. Facebook. I'm fully addicted.
2. CNN.com (don't judge me)
3. Netflix. (what else are you going to do while you nurse? Plus they have all the seasons of The Office. How can you resist????)
4. Bible Gateway. Use it all the time.
5. blogs:
The Faucett Family Blog (have to keep up with Madi!)
LPM blog (Beth Moore addict)
Chronicles of a Babywise Mom (all my baby questions answered)
Oh, the places you'll go (random friend from college that I find hysterical)
The Calis (friend from college who is an incredible photographer. she does giveaways where she mails you homebaked goodies. for real.)

2 comments:

  1. I was totally homesick for college life the other day, minus the single and no baby part. How about a list of favorite college memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey. thanks for the shoutout! :o) My list suggestion would be something like the five favorite recipes you have or maybe your "go-to" meal ideas... something like that.

    ReplyDelete