Sunday, May 23, 2010

the one with favorite baby stuff

There is alot of baby stuff out there. I own ALOT of baby stuff. However, there are 5 baby things I simply COULD NOT have lived without the last 4 months.
Drum roll please....my first favorite list.

1. The swing. It's a hand-me-down from Jude Cossiboom (Chloe's future husband) and I simply could not have lived without it those first two months. We don't use it as much anymore, but she loved loved loved it as a newborn.

2. The boppy. Makes holding and nursing a baby so much simpler. Plus, Chloe Belle loves to sit in it too.


3. Medela. I love all things Medela-they are incredible. However, my little pump in style is probably my most prized possession these days. God bless the Medela pump.

4. The activity mat. Chloe Belle could lay and play on this thing for 100 years. She loves it! She just smiles, giggles, and grabs non-stop. It's awesome!


5. Pandora. Baby Einstein, Disney, and Dennis Caplinger (he's amazing-U2 for babies-check it out). I'll never pay for a baby CD.

No comments:

Post a Comment