Sunday, May 9, 2010

the one where I'm a mother


Today is Mother's Day. It's been really fun celebrating me and Chloe Belle all day long. We love each other a lot, and we've been waiting for a day to just celebrate how much we love each other!!

Here are my favorite things so far about being a mom:

1. I love how much she loves me. I love how when she sees me her face just breaks apart into a huge smile. It's amazing.
2. I love how much more I understand the love of God. I understand more now how much my Father desires good things for me, how much He wants to give me, and I have a much greater desire to be obedient to Him.
3. Chloe Belle has taught me so much about myself. I've been broken by this whole motherhood thing and the truth of my real character has come out. She's already made me a better person.
4. I love working together with Adam to raise this child. He's the best partner a girl could ask for.
5. Last, I love how much stinkin fun this is!!! Each day is a blast with my precious child. My joy is overwhelming.

Praise our good Father for my precious baby girl!!!!

2 comments:

  1. This picture is totally frame-worthy! It's so good! You're so beautiful and CB is just grinning ear to ear with joy! I LOVE IT!!! Love you both and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you are knock OUT in this picture! And Chole Belle....well there are no words. Love the pic and the post!

    ReplyDelete