Tuesday, May 18, 2010

the one with the bump

Sorry to post twice in one day, I've been a bit behind.

One of the coolest things about having my surprise Chloe Belle when I did was that I get to do this whole baby thing with two of my most favorite people on earth. Bethany, my oldest friend, had precious baby Madi last October. She and Chloe Belle are just the perfect age to be the best of friends! ok, so Chloe doesn't look like she's loving being friends in this pic, but she was just too wee here to enjoy life with Madi. Give them some time and they'll be best buddies just like Bethany and I were when we were wee ones.


And now my bestest Beth has a little bump of her own!!! Got the first pic of her little guy this past weekend. Joey is on his way to arrive in September. Joey and Chloe!!! It's going to be so much fun! Yay for babies and friends! I have to say this is definitely the most fun season of life so far!

2 comments: