Sunday, May 23, 2010

the one where I spend a week on favorites!!

So, I had an idea for a week of fun on the blog. Each day I'm going to come up with a list of favorites: favorite baby stuff, favorite books and movies, favorite memories with Adam, etc. Each day will be a new list. But, I want you to help out! I'd love it if you'd give me ideas for favorite lists you'd like to see. Just comment and tell me the list you want and I'll do it!

Yay for blog fun and participation! (Now that I'm excited if you don't give me lists I'll be sad.)

4 comments:

  1. Favorite books? Fiction and/or non fiction. Favorite blogs/ websites. Love love loved my medela too. Life is good with medela!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Favorite pictures. And post them. :)Love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. favorite places? cities? countries?

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for playing friends! i've gotten all yours down...

    ReplyDelete