Sunday, October 3, 2010

the one where I'm back

Hi friends.
So sorry its been three + weeks since I've blogged. Life has been a bit hectic lately. I'll try my best to catch you up on what's been going on.

#1: I'm pregnant!
Crazy, right? We found out on Sept. 3rd and it was a BIG surprise! Adam asked me for about 20 minutes straight, "Are you joking?" I'm 9 weeks on Tuesday. The due date is May 9, although this time around I'll be ready a month early. Here's a precious picture of little CB so excited about her big news:


#2: We've made some big decisions lately. We've decided to stick around Birmingham for the next few years. Adam is going to start working on his Educational Leadership [administration] degree. He's going to start Montevallo in May. It'll take him two years to get the degree, and then the hope would be for him to get an administrative job here in Birmingham.

#3: We're looking for a house here in Birmingham. It's fine for us to stay here where we are paying rent, and we just might do that. However, we'd like to be in the Hoover/Vestavia area to be close to our friends and our church. Problem is, we can't afford Hoover/Vestavia. But alas, we're looking around. It's an interesting journey.

#4: Come May I'll officially be a stay at home mom. I'm going to try and soak up each second of this last year with my college girls. It's a surreal idea, staying at home with two kiddos, but I'm looking forward to it.

all for now. more catching up later.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. I completely missed this post. Pretty cool about Adam and administration, but I think we should have coffee again so I can hear about the process!

    ReplyDelete