Monday, October 18, 2010

the one about my weekend

I'm sure you don't care, but we had a rough weekend.

Friday: Adam worked till 9. Came home and we worked hard to get packed and ready for the weekend.

Saturday: drove to Troy. hung out with friends. went to sleep. Around 4 am, CB's little front tooth came ripping through her gums and she screamed bloody murder for two hours, then was sad and fussy for another hour or so. awesome.

Sunday: CB wakes up 6 am. we get cleaned up and drive to Birmingham. I forgot Sunday clothes, so I teach college SS in my awesome Troy St shirt I wore the day before. eat lunch at church. leave for Alex city for Adam's Pa's bday party. Adam gets the time messed up, party starts at 2, we're planning to get there at 2:30. We get lost in Alex City. Arrive at party at 2:50. drive home. CB is tired of car seat, screams last portion of trip.
went to bed at 8:30.

8 hours of driving, screaming baby, too little sleep. not going to repeat that weekend anytime soon!

1 comment:

  1. awwww, you're such a good mama! i am so excited for you guys, too! sorry about your rough weekend :(

    ReplyDelete