Sunday, October 3, 2010

the one about family

All the 5 Flowers were together in town last weekend to celebrate Wendi + Shea's marriage at a reception at Barehands. I'd by lying if I didn't say I was totally worn out [emotionally and physically] at the end of it, but it was great to see everybody. Tod came in town with his girlfriend, Kate. It was good to meet her-she seems really fun and totally in love with Tod, which is awesome. The party for Wendi + Shea was tons of fun. Chloe Belle was the most beautiful girl in the room [and the world] and she was dressed up specifically for her aunt weeze-all brown and blue with awesome biker boots on. Good times.

the bride and groom

loves chewing on everything

precious to me.

chloe and aunt weeze

brother, me, and kate

No comments:

Post a Comment