Tuesday, June 1, 2010

the one with favorite music

So Ashley, I have to confess. There's not alot of Christian music I love. I know that this isn't because it's not out there, it's because I don't spend the time looking for it. Plus, I have weird musical tastes when it comes to Christian music. What I do like, I LOVE. So, here you go:

1. Indelible Grace. This music is soothing to my soul.


2. Red Mountain Church. love it. has been my favorite since college. love it.


3. Glory Revealed. Love it, especially the first one. Can't wait for more.


There you go. Those three are my style and my favorites. Others I like are Chris Tomlin, David Crowder, Jimmy Needham, Bard Millard's Hymned, and Sara Groves.
Sorry I wasn't more help!!

1 comment:

  1. Maegan- Thanks for sharing these. I am going to check them out on Itunes! We miss seeing you. I am looking forward to catching up next Sunday!

    ReplyDelete