Tuesday, June 22, 2010

the one about Father's Day





Sorry to be two days late on Father's Day. But, two days late is my style so I'm sure none of you are the least bit surprised.

I love my husband. LOVE him. One of the best things about life with Adam is that it just keeps getting better and better. With each phase it feels like it can't possibly be any greater, and God always ushers in an even sweeter, more joyful time.

This part of our journey we're in right now is so much fun. I love being a parent with Adam. He's a joy to watch. He loves his little girl so very very much. He is delighted by her, proud of her, smitten by her, and desperate to be a good father to her. He is simply amazing.

Happy Father's Day to my beloved. You are my greatest treasure on this earth.

(by the way, this is the dress my mom made I mentioned in a previous post)

1 comment: