Tuesday, June 22, 2010

the one about my crazy day

I so need to be working right now, but I have to tell you about my day yesterday.

1. AC goes out at the house. Service man will be at the house the next morning at 8.
2. I leave for work. When I return, Adam and Chloe Belle are hanging out in an 87 degree house.
3. We pack up baby and stuff. Barricade dogs in bathroom (don't want to crate them, they may get too hot.)
4. Leave for Beth's.
5. Get dinner from Arby's. Get on the road and its the wrong order. Not enough food for dinner.
6. Get to Beth's, forgot her house key. She's 30 min away.
7. Go get AK some more dinner. That's right folks, we went to two fast food places in less than 30 minutes. Classy and healthy.
8. Feed Chloe Belle in an abandoned parking lot. And not only do I feed her, I also pump for today's bottle. Public nudity. Classy.
9. Get to Beth's. Go to put Chloe Belle down. Misunderstood Beth-thought her crib was set up, its not. Chloe Belle goes to sleep in her stroller.
10. CB not happy. Cries on and off throughout night.
11. Stay up too late. AK does not do any homework.
12. Wake up this morning. Realize forgot pumped milk in bag. Ruined. Pumped in abandoned parking lot for nothing.
13. Frantically drive home to beat AC man at house.
14. Dogs broke out of barricaded bathroom. Poop and pee all over bedroom. They clawed through a chair to get out. Its all messed up.
15. Hurriedly getting ready for day, arrive 5 min late at work.

So awesome. I have to say, though, that Adam is my bestest friend. Crazy adventures full of mistakes are somehow awesome with him by my side. I love him lots.

1 comment:

  1. Ah yes, I have bared my, ahem, soul in many a parking lot, though usually not abandoned.

    ReplyDelete