Friday, January 14, 2011

Journey to 30 #6

Wow. It's been a long time since I've done a journey to 30 post. sorry I'm a terrible blogger, and a horrible goal-completer.

Anyway, here is the start of Journey to 30. Number 3 was to commit more Scripture to memory, and even though I wrote that post in August, I had done nothing to accomplish it. But now I'm doing something! I've joined Beth Moore's Scripture Memory Team and I am so stinkin excited!!! You could join too, tomorrow is just the second verse. There are 24 verses over the course of the year, and you have to do 22 to go to the conference next January. I doubt I'll make it to the conference, but I'm loving the accountability.

Join with me!

Next week is Chloe Belle's first birthday. I'm hoping to do lots of fun posts all week to celebrate her!!

1 comment: