Monday, January 3, 2011

the one about Christmas #3

I love Christmas traditions. My family has a few that I really enjoyed, but AK and I wanted to make all of our own together. It happened quite organically our engaged Christmas. This was the 5th year we lived out our tradition together. Every year on Christmas Eve we

1. go pick up Chinese take out for dinner [then eat till we're stuffed and happy]
2. write each other love notes and stick them in our stockings [at some point during the night we pull them out and read them]
3. think of something fun to do. this year we played the Super Nintendo.
4. dance around the Christmas tree to Christmas tunes. AK got to pick our playlist this year. we went from cheek to cheek dancing, to the pretzel, to shaking booty. good times.
5. generally imagine ourselves to be the happiest and most in love people on earth. and I reckon we are.

do you have any super fun Christmas traditions?

No comments:

Post a Comment