Monday, August 23, 2010

journey to 30 #1

At last. My first Journey to 30 post. I've been thinking and mulling over these things for over a month now, and I'm glad to be getting them out. Here's my list:

By the time I'm 30 [July 9, 2012] I'd like these things to be a reality in my life:

1. I want to be an obedient, fruitful disciple of Christ
2. I want to have a intimate, abundant, authentic prayer life with the Lord
3. I want to commit more Scripture to memory [for reals-not just rote memory where it's forgotten a month later]
4. I want to share the Gospel once a week
5. I want to be a submissive, supportive, helpful, and encouraging wife
6. I want to be a godly, encouraging, inspiring, and nurturing mother
7. I want to become more involved in matters of social justice; including praying more for social justice issues around the world, educating myself more on needs and how I can meet them, and most importantly...
8. Adam and I want to begin the process of adoption to graft a child in need into our loving family.
9. I want to be more healthy; including cooking and providing healthy meals for my family and making exercise an important, habitual part of my life.
10. I want to learn how to sew and crochet so I can make little pretties for my children.

whew. This is alot, but I'm so excited about living with intentional purposes. I'm going to be talking about these goals alot on my blog. Please leave comments and let me know how you're pursuing your own goals. Let's keep each other accountable to grow and flourish as we're lavished with love and grace from our Father. Yay! So excited!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Maegan! If I could just have a heart like you! This is why I love you!

    ReplyDelete