Monday, January 10, 2011

the one where I'm feeling grateful

I'm bursting with gratefulness this morning. Here's why:

1. A stolen day at home with my husband. I know that this just means he won't get to stay home on another day this semester, but I don't care. Just knowing he's asleep in the other room instead of at school makes my whole world warmer. I love him.
2. A BEAUTIFUL, happy, active, and alive little girl. Her life brings never ceasing joy into mine.
3. UMin. I love being a part of a ministry with good friends, where I can love college students, and feel God's pleasure. And I love watching them join the church! Yesterday was a great Sunday!
4. Feeling the little nugget movin and shakin inside of me.
5. Pregnant friends. :)
6. that the power is on...
7. Being a part of Living Proof's Scripture Memory Team. I'm excited about this year! Join with me! Here's my verse (from memory!) "When Abram was ninety-nine years old the Lord appeared to him and said, 'I am God Almighty; walk before me and be blameless." Gen 17:1 (I just checked-I got it all right!)
8. My family. There's so in love with Chloe Belle. I'm grateful for a sister who is so loving and supportive, and parents who come over at the drop of a hat to babysit just because Adam wants to work and I want to hang out with Holly.
9. Crafting. Been doing it non-stop lately. Excited for her one-year bday party so I can unveil all that I've been working on!

Tell me what you're grateful for today!

1 comment:

  1. This post makes me smile for more reasons than one. I can't wait to see the sock puppets on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete