Monday, January 3, 2011

the one about Christmas #2

sigh. Christmas break is over. I'm really trying hard to have a good attitude about it all, because I know I'm super blessed. Most people don't get to spend 2 weeks off at Christmas. But I think maybe that's what makes it even harder: I've just spent two perfectly lovely weeks with my hubby. I'm so sad it's all over. We spent two weeks:

1. taking turns sleeping in. it was magnificent.
2. watching lots of movies. AK even voluntarily asked to watch all three LOTR. it was a Christmas miracle.
3. playing with CB. she's growing so fast. its beautiful and tragic all at the same time.
4. crafting and cleaning. I did the crafting, AK did the cleaning. bless him. I've gotten in way over my head with this birthday party nonsense. I so desperately want to be Homemade by Jill that I'm actually trying to be, and it's taking all of my time and energy.
5. laying around all lazy like. we had very little family obligations, so we mainly just hung out together. perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment