Friday, November 19, 2010

the one wondering who you are

So, I've never looked at my blog stats before. I never wanted to know how many people were looking at my blog, I felt it would be detrimental to my already rather big struggle with pride; either deflating it or encouraging it.

But, I entered this contest thingie to get free Christmas cards if you promoted on your blog, and you had to put down how many people visited your site each month.

The thing about my stats that most intrigued me was the visitors from other countries. I have lots of friends around the world. I don't know if this makes me cool, cause mostly I think about how it makes me sad. On the list of countries that have people visiting my site, there are a few I totally got because I have friends living there:
Australia
Israel
Canada
Malaysia
UK
Oman

However, there were some random countries. I mean, the countries aren't random, I'm sure they're super legit places to be. It's just that I don't know anyone who lives there:
Vietnam
Denmark
Russia

I mean, why in the world would you look at this blog unless you knew me??? So...to my readers in Vietnam, Denmark, and Russia: who are you???

1 comment:

  1. you're so cute :) how do you look at your blog stats? this is a whole new world to me!

    ReplyDelete