Tuesday, November 2, 2010

the one where you'll wonder if you're smart

My husband shared with me an article about how religiously ignorant Americans are based on the results of a Pew Forum national survey on religious knowledge. Big surprise. However, this is a matter of interest for me, since I spent 4 1/2 years getting a Master of Divinity and I'm generally a nerd when it comes to this stuff. So, I took the abbreviated quiz. I'll have to be honest and say I could feel my heart beating like crazy because I was scared of getting a bad score. I got a 100%. Yay for me! I'm not a religious idiot. Wonder if you are?

Take the abbreviated quiz here and then read the article (the article mentions several of the answers so take the quiz first!)

If you take it, let me know how you did!

7 comments:

  1. I just took it and got a 100% too!! I was nervous about some of the Buddism/Hinduism questions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got 100% but honestly, I guessed on a couple of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun quiz. i got 13/15 because of the one that aims at nirvana and the shiva one.
    Fun times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank for playing this little game, friends. so glad you're all so smart!

    ReplyDelete