Monday, November 29, 2010

the one with lots of goodies from Shutterfly

You know how the Keel family feels about photos. We love them. If we're friends on facebook, you know that Adam and I take about a zillion pictures of our little family. And while posting on the blog or facebook is fun, nothing can compare to the ultimate photo opp: the Christmas card. yay!!!

It's Christmas card season, which means I'm pumped each day to check my mail. I haven't gotten a Christmas card yet, but I know they're coming and I'm excited.

This will be our first Christmas card with precious Chloe Belle, and I simply can't wait. I'll be doing our Christmas cards this year with Shutterfly. I know I need to go ahead and order, but I can't decide on which one is the cutest! My top three choices are:
one
two
three

Which do you like best? I think I'll go with three because it gives me the option to write a bit, but how will I be able to only select two pictures of the beautiful Chloe Belle????

Shutterfly is perfect for holiday gifts. You can do cards, calendars (we're getting this one for Adam's dad for his office. good thing I know he doesn't read the blog, right? :), coffeemugs (which we're doing for CB's two great-grandads), and of course, their amazing photo books. We're doing a book of the lovely CB for each set of her grandparents. Couldn't be a better Christmas present in the world, if you ask me!

And, if you can believe it, right after the holidays will come Chloe's first birthday! Thinking of doing this Shutterfly invite for her little birthday blast!

I hope you're feeling inspired to go make a great photo Christmas card on Shutterfly. Just please remember to add me to your mailing list!!

4 comments:

  1. I love the first one...more room for pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that three is my fav...but I also really like two...

    ReplyDelete
  3. One or Three.
    Did you see the one where they do the "top ten" list? I like that one a lot too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the comments friends...i love free stuff!

    ReplyDelete