Saturday, August 7, 2010

the one that recaps the week of friends

[I'm catching up on blogging this morning...expect multiple posts]

I had the coolest week! Pretty much each day of my week was splitting at the seams with good friends. I am blessed to have tons of lovely friends, but I can't remember the last time I hung out with so many of them in such a short amount of time. Here's my recap:

Saturday:
spent time with amazing old friends Patrick, Kevin, and Bethany

Sunday:
church is always full of friends

Monday:
had end of summer dinner with UMin girls discipleship. I have really enjoyed getting to know Leah better this summer

Tuesday:
Ashley Morgan spent the afternoon on my couch. I love her passion, honesty, and love for Jesus. Then I went to community group. Ah, community group. Faithful friends. Particularly love seeing Holly each week. This week Kelley was on a roll-homegirl should start a blog. Reading Kelley Smith would be hilarious.

Wednesday:
Spent the afternoon with the precious Ashley Johnson and Tiff Healy. Then went to UMin faculty dinner. I am so blessed to do ministry with friends and people I love. I guess here I should say I spent some time at work with my friend Chad. I work with him each week, but he is an awesome friend so I shouldn't forget him!

Thursday:
Dinner with Adam and Beth. I love when its just the three of us. We're really are like a cord of three strands that won't be broken.

Friday:
Lunch with Kristi Griem. Praise the Lord for her listening ear and faithful wisdom and love!! God placed her across that lunch table from me exactly when I needed it!
Met up and hung out with Rachel [Keener] McDaniel. I LOVE old friends!!!

But you know what the best part of my week was? I got to live another week with my best friend, Adam. I love that man something fierce.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE hanging out with you and I was telling Jared that I feel like I always learn something or come away thinking when I spend time with you! Thanks for your Godly Wisdom!

    ReplyDelete