Tuesday, August 3, 2010

the one about friends

My 10 year high school reunion was this past Saturday. I got to spend the day with my three favorite high school friends. It was awesome. Although I've hung out with each of them bunches since high school, I do think that this is the first time since we started college that all four of us were in the same room together. It was bliss.
Bethany and I met in elementary school, and were undisputed best friends by the third grade. We've been in each other's lives since. Ours is the kind of friendship that stories are about: we literally have walked through life together. Its awesome. I met Patrick in third grade at church; he went to a different elementary school. We were super awesome buds. I still remember doing some SS play about the ark of the covenant together in 3rd grade. Sulli has been my buddy ever since. Kevin entered our life in middle school: 7th grade is when all our little universes collided and we were a group. Sure, things happened when we weren't always as close, [mainly Patrick dating another girl and me going off and being weird] but we'll always be buds.
ok, was that enough nostalgia for you?

love you friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment