Friday, January 29, 2010

the one with the top ten


my top ten favorite things about Chloe Belle:

1. I love the little sleep noises she makes
2. I love that she knows I'm her mommy
3. I love how stinkin cute she looks in her little outfits and I love that her newborn outfits are still too big-she's so little!!
4. I love how she sticks her arms straight up in the air all the time
5. I love that Jimmie and Max are obsessed with her and she has even noticed them yet
6. I love when she stretches her little head up up up like a turtle
7. I love that she looks like a chipmunk when she's all slumped over when I'm burping her
8. I love that her hair shines beautiful copper red in the sun
9. I love her precious tiny face and I love covering it in kisses
10. I love that she's all ours. I love that we made her, that she grew to life inside me, and that now she's here for us to love forever.

2 comments:

  1. My Top Favorite Picture in the blog - the one with your straight hair. I know I already said it, but you look spectacular in that photo. You could do pantene commercials!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahahahaha! thanks Jamie! that makes me feel so good!

    ReplyDelete