Saturday, January 16, 2010

the one where I'm so in love

Last night I had a great time with my hubby. We had a moment where we both fell out in pure laughter. I love those moments that are so special and just for us. I'm so totally and completely in love with my man.

Four years ago today Adam asked me to be his girlfriend. sigh. We had liked each other for a little over a year before I got the big official request, but today is definitely something to celebrate!
I can't imagine life without my Adam. He's my best friend, my leader, my strong support, my helper, and my constantly loving husband. Besides the blessing of walking with my God, Adam is the greatest blessing and purest joy in my life. He makes my heart overflow.

I actually don't have any pics on my computer cause we store them all on the Mac, but I stole a few off Facebook so I could reminisce about our life together. Sorry they're small...

Fall 2003: we were just buddies in college. Here we were at a beach retreat with the BCM, just after summers spent on the mission field. Adam was in Arizona and I was in Australia.

Fall 2005: Our little crew of best friends from college: Beth, Gibby, Kate, Amanda, Daniel, and us went to Six Flags for Halloween. Tons of fun!

Fall 2006: Dressing up for Halloween at Shades with Beth and Kate. Here we are showing some love to one of our precious Agape kiddos.

Feb 2007: Kate took our engagement pictures at the park where we got married. What fun!

Spring 2007: God has blessed us by taking us around the world together. I can't include pics from every country we've been too or this post would be 8 miles long. I chose my favorite. Here we are in March 07 on our Spring Break from seminary on a school trip to Greece. It was incredible to walk where Paul walked. We're sitting on top of Mars Hill where Paul gave his sermon to the men of Athens. It was awesome!!!

May 2007: our wedding! We had a tiny ceremony. These were the only guests besides immediate family. We just gathered together our few favorite and dearest friends to stand with us as we became man and wife!Summer 2007: He took me to a Red Sox game! My man knows the way to my heart.

Winter 2007: we decided to make our family grow with our two little guys: Jimmie and Max. I simply can't imagine life without them!

For the past 2 1/2 years, our Nearly/Newlywed SS class has been one of the biggest blessings in our lives! They are our dear friends and partners as we walk with Christ. Here we are in one of our famous kissy pictures!!

Summer 2009: We had a great vacation in San Diego just a few days after finding out we are expecting little Chloe Belle! It was an awesome time with just the two of us...dreaming about the days when we would become three!


So here's to my man! I love him with all that I am!

2 comments:

  1. I just read through Adam's photo album "Maegan My Love" on facebook yesterday. Y'all have such a sweet story and I am inspired by the way you encourage one another in every area of your lives. You are a great example of a Godly marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jamie! That is a great compliment!!

    ReplyDelete