Sunday, January 10, 2010

the one about friends

Today Adam and I took our third set of friends to the airport to go live life on the mission field. It's a job I really like. We have picked up each family from their own sobbing family members, and we're able to be happy, smiley, and excited for them and their kids on the trip to the airport.

I was thinking about these three families on the way home and realizing I've never had a hard time saying goodbye, even though they are some of the most dear people to me. I think it's because I'm so honored and humbled to have friends who are laying aside their own lives for the sake of the Gospel.


To all of our friends serving full-time on the mission field, we love you and we're praying for you. I'm so grateful you're in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment