Sunday, July 18, 2010

the one with the beautiful girl







Yesterday we celebrated six months of life with Chloe Belle! We had a great day: we went to Aldridge Gardens [man was it hot!!], and then on a date [without Chloe, hee hee!].

I love my beautiful girl. Here are my favorite 6 things about the last 6 months:

1. I love all the fun I'm having. The laughing, giggling, awesome play time with CB is just great. A smile is permanently attached to my face.

2. I love being a family of three. I love the deeper level of companionship that has grown between Adam and I as we work together to raise a baby.

3. I love watching sweet Chloe grow. I love when she discovers new things, when outfits grow too small overnight, and watching her get stronger and smarter by the day.

4. I love how much she loves Adam.

5. I love how life as a mommy has deepened and strengthened my life as a child of God.

6. Most of all, I just love this relationship. My little girl and I are good buddies. I love loving her, and I love feeling our relationship strengthen. Its incredible joy to watch her face light up when she sees me. She's incredible, and this journey has been a blast.

Praise God for my beautiful child and for His glorious riches!

3 comments:

  1. Yall are sooo precious!! I am so glad that Jared and I have yall as friends because you are so wise. We enjoyed hanging out, and anytime you need another date night (without CB), feel free to give us a call! We would love to keep her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm... how awesome are these photos?! I really want a copy of the pic of chloe belle (in the basket with the frog) so I can put it up on my nonexistent refrigerator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ashley-we're super grateful that you guys are in our lives.

    Skatie-I can't wait to spend the weekend with you! You can get the pics then.

    ReplyDelete