Sunday, April 4, 2010

the one about Easter

I had a fantastic Easter this year. Adam picked out Chloe Belle's Easter dress, which just made my little woman heart go pitter patter. We had fun with her-she's just so beautiful.
Also had a great time at UMin Sunday School. I was very encouraged to live daily in the power of the resurrection, to not just be a "better" me, but with the power of God to live each day as a new creation.

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.
II Corinthians 5:17

I want to know Christ and the power of his resurrection and the fellowship of sharing in his sufferings, becoming like him in his death, 11and so, somehow, to attain to the resurrection from the dead.
Philippians 3:10-11



by the way, made a super fun facebook album today of Chloe Belle. check it out!

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, you were so right! Your little girl is absolutely gorgeous! I am loving the Faces album!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that sweet Easter dress! and love you guys! so glad I got to see you for a few minutes this morning. Looking forward to hearing from you Thursday! give Chloe a hug for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Yellow flowers - A-MAZING! Yellow is my favorite! Most all of Lucy's cutest dresses are yellow! All my friends here notice it and always comment on Lucy's Yellow-ness.
    2. The picture with Adam & CB might be my favorite picture yet. Definitely frame-able.
    3. Yall are so stinking cute! I'm so in love with your little family! I love following your blog and all your pictures.
    4. The album on FB rocks!
    5. I LOVE YOU, MAEGAN!!!
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks lady friends! i'm so blessed to have you in my life!! love you ashley, sarah, and alison!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys look great! Chloe is so beautiful! Way to go Adam- you picked out a great dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the dress on Chloe! She's such a beautiful baby. I'm glad you guys had a great Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is my favorite easter dress ever! Love the sunflowers and love baby Chloe Belle!!

    ReplyDelete