Saturday, February 13, 2010

the one where it snowed!!!

Yesterday was a snow day! Snow days are the best. The best part of course is that Adam was off work. I love stolen days with my man. I was convinced it wasn't going to snow at all. I'm so glad I was wrong! Here are some pics of our super fun day:


my husband is so cute. and so is Chloe!

me and my precious girl in the snow

not sure if I've ever mentioned this, but I love Adam!

way to go Jimmie! he was the only dog to play with me in the snow. Max is a wimp-he stayed inside on the couch.

how beautiful is she all dressed up for the snow?!?!!?!

Adam really wanted Chloe Belle to play in the snow. Here she is throwing a snowball at Jimmie.

and here she is playing in the snow. can you tell she loves it?

It was a great day! We played in the snow, I hit Adam square in the face with a snowball, Chloe Belle had an awesome "first," and we got to spend the whole day together as a family! We ended the day with a movie and snuggling on the couch. My snow day was pretty great-its hard to pick my favorite. BUT-I'll have to say probably the best part was that Adam let me sleep 8 hours straight and he took all the night feedings! It was awesome-my first 8 hours in 4 weeks! I'm not sure if I moved all night!

yay for snow, sweet Chloe Belle, and my amazing husband!


more great snow pics on facebook

3 comments:

  1. There really is nothing like an amazing husband. I'm so happy that you have one, too! Love you all and can't wait to hug your necks!
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on the sleep issue. Screw flowers and chocolates for V-day, just give a good night sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BAHAHAHAHA! you're awesome Lucy!

    ReplyDelete