Saturday, May 7, 2011

the one with Lily Beth

I have so much to catch you up on. Really, so much. I have taken to writing blog posts in my head, but due to the insane life schedule I've kept for the last three weeks, they are all still just in my head and not here in blogosphere. Oh well. The most important thing you've missed in my life?
The long awaited Nugget has arrived. Lily Elizabeth Keel was born Monday morning May 2 at 7:20am. She weighed 7lbs 13 oz and was 20.5 inches long. I wept tears of joy when Adam told me it was a girl. I'm just so thrilled to have little sister here. I love my little family and I am beyond grateful to a gracious God who has authored this life for me. I simply cannot imagine it being more full. I have a good Father.

meet Lily Beth...




2 comments:

  1. congratulations, beautiful mama! i love how close these precious girls will be :) happy mother's day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the Keel brood.

    ReplyDelete